- North Country Gentle Acupuncture96 Court St
Plattsburgh, NY 12901518-229-8559
HoursM - T10:30am - 7pmTH - F10:30 am - 7 pm
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: gratitude letter
The Pessimist’s Guide to Gratitude
Your mother was right–say thank you.
Scientists have now proven what your mother always knew–it’s good to be grateful. Being grateful is more than just politeness; it’s actually good for your health and well-being.
In a study by Robert A. Emmons, of the University of California, and Davis and Michael E. McCullough, of the University of Miami, people
Posted in Gratitude Also tagged gratefulness, gratitude, gratitude journal Comments Off on The Pessimist’s Guide to Gratitude