- North Country Gentle Acupuncture96 Court St
Plattsburgh, NY 12901518-229-8559
HoursM - T10:30am - 7pmTH - F10:30 am - 7 pm
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: drugs
Can Acupuncture Help Treat Depression?
Depression is a serious medical illness that can lower a person’s quality of life while contributing to the onset of symptoms such as headache, insomnia, fatigue, and malnutrition. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 1 in 10 adults in the U.S. say they are depressed. Depression is a growing problem that’s often masked
Posted in Acupuncture, Wellness Also tagged anxiety, depression Comments Off on Can Acupuncture Help Treat Depression?