How should I prepare?
- Write down and bring any questions you have.
- Bring a list of all your medications, supplements, herbs etc.
- If you have any reports of labs or other tests that are relevant, bring them with you.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after your visit.
- Have a light meal or snack an hour or two before coming. Acupuncture should not be done if you are fasting or have not eaten that day, this may cause fainting.
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid caffeine and other stimulants for at least several hours before your appointment as this may make it difficult for you to relax.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- My office is Fragrance Free, so please do not wear any perfume, fragrance, after shave or scented products.
This article was posted in . Bookmark the permalink
. Follow comments with the RSS feed for this post
. Both comments and trackbacks are closed.